Answers to your question on regards to our shipping policies. Feel free to contact us if you have further quiries.
- Due to the COVID-19 situation, please expect a delay in shipping until 9th June.
- Shipment days are Monday – Friday
- There are no shipments on Malaysian public holidays, and weekends
- Shipments will only be made with our assigned courier agent
- Shipments are only to Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei
- Orders after 11am will be processed the following business day
- Delivery period will be within 2-3 working days depending on area
- For international shipment, delivery period will be within 7-14 working days depending on area and custom
- For international shipment, recipient will bear all courier taxes, duties and customs fees
- We will not be liable for loss or damage of goods during shipment. Recipient may contact our shipping agent directly through given tracking number / receipt
- We reserve the right to cancel a purchase at any time. In the case of a cancellation, you will be notified via e-mail of the cancellation and the reason for cancellation within two (2) working days
|DOMESTIC SHIPMENT||PRICE (MYR)|
|Peninsular Malaysia||10 MYR|
|East Malaysia (Sabah & Sarawak)||27 MYR|
|INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENT||PRICE (MYR)|